Broken Arrow Seniors 27th Annual
Health & Resource Fair
Friday, April 21st 9am – 2pm
Central Park – Community Center
1500 South Main Street, Broken Arrow, OK
- Over 60 Exhibit Booths
- Lions Club Screening Unit with Free Hearing, Visual, Glaucoma, Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Bone Density Testing
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Demonstrations include Tai Chi, Line Dancing & Zumba Gold for Seniors
- Collection old or unused Prescription Drugs by the Broken Arrow Police Department.
- American Document Shredding Truck sponsored by the Broken Arrow Police Department
What is the Broken Arrow Senior Center?
The Center is a place where adults can meet others, gain information, receive services, and participate in a variety of activities. The Senior Center programs fosters independence, dignity, community involvement and personal growth. In addition, the Senior Center provides many opportunities for recreation, self-help, companionship and wellness.